Seaside - When Does Check In and Boarding Start?

cruzeluver

Hello All,

I have asked this in a couple of recent reviews but I think my question has gotten lost among other comments/questions.

I am trying to find out what time they start check-in and boarding for Seaside. We are used to cruises that depart around 4:00-5:00PM. But with Seaside not sailing till 7:00PM, is check-in and boarding starting later than is typical? We are being dropped off at the port and planned to arrive around 10:30AM, but will put it off if we are just going to be turned away or have a wait of several hours.

Thanks!

As for any other ship the answer is- when USA customs feel like:rolleyes:

Is the $2000 the prices today? With the trip 2 weeks ago and you are out of state, I thought you would've had tickets by now.

We used our Costco membership to pick up a rental at Tampa and drop off at the port. It was only $55!!! On the return we are picking up the car at MIA and dropping at TPA for cheap as well. If you are renting a car, look into 2 different rentals and not worry about parking a rental at the port.

My FIL will drive his car and park at the port. It is $22 per day.

For renting one way they charge almost $1000 surcharge on top of the rental price. I asked about dropping it off in Miami then renting same vehicle on way home but they said no getting around the surcharge. Cheaper to pay a week of parking. Our cruise is not until July 14th so we do have some time. Air fair as of today is now $2300 for the 4 of us to fly from Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale. We live in South Jersey.

For renting one way they charge almost $1000 surcharge on top of the rental price. I asked about dropping it off in Miami then renting same vehicle on way home but they said no getting around the surcharge. Cheaper to pay a week of parking. Our cruise is not until July 14th so we do have some time. Air fair as of today is now $2300 for the 4 of us to fly from Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale. We live in South Jersey.

Gotcha! I forgot you are coming from north and I understand know. You're flying during summer month as well.

Gotcha! I forgot you are coming from north and I understand know. You're flying during summer month as well.

Yes. I work for a school so summer is my only available time to cruise. We snuck in a short February cruise twice but that causes too much stress worrying that the snow won't hit and keep us from getting there. On one of those Feb. cruises we came back and the parking lot was covered on snow and ice. We had just missed the snow storm.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app