List of ships with FREE steam and/or Sauna

On 1/20/2024 at 9:57 PM, CruiseMsclDad said:

Hi nice to be back! Unfortunately had a huge data breach and, a new email, so shoot me an email and we can reconnect. This applies also to any guy that wants to say hello.

cruisemsclfurdad@proton.me

Thanks, man.  I wanted to say hello.  Tried your email, but it didn't go through.  Maybe I got it wrong.  Would like to ask you more about some of the ships you were on and maybe other vacation destinations that are good sauna/steam experiences.

• 5 weeks later...

Just back from a 12 night sailing on the Caribbean Princess.
I'm please to say the the free single sex facilities are still in place & consist of a 7/8 man sauna & a similar sized steam room. There are three showers with semi frosted glass doors & a drinking water fountain. Towels are plentiful as are free combination lockers.  The attendant was a polite friendly guy who was always about keeping the area clean.   Outside the M & F locker rooms are two freestanding signs which state ' For Spa Users Only' (or similar wording).   I queried this & was told that the signs are misleading & that the sauna/steam facilities are indeed for everyone to use.    The facility wasn't exceptionally busy & always had the same 5/6 people in when I visited - I expect the signage may have had something to do with that!  I had a few nice conversations but nothing more as the people weren't to my personal choice to spend time with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 10:57 PM, CruiseMsclDad said:

Hi nice to be back! Unfortunately had a huge data breach and, a new email, so shoot me an email and we can reconnect. This applies also to any guy that wants to say hello.

cruisemsclfurdad@proton.me

Hi just rejoined! Happy to chat

Mitch

CruiseMsclFurryDad@proton.me

IMG776654.jpg

On 6/7/2024 at 12:24 AM, jer_l said:

Cruising on Carnival Firenze in a couple of months. Does anyone know if there is a men’s sauna?

Hi jer-I.  The Firenze is the sister ship to the Venezia so they should be the same in the men's area and are free to use.  I was on Venezia out of New York City on 10-28-23 and really enjoyed the facilities.  It is hard to get a good idea of the deck plans on those two ships though because they are not like the other Carnival ships in the fleet with interactive deck plans.  Theirs are just in pdf form.  However, if you go to cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/index.php you can see a better representation and they both look the same to me.  Also, if you go to the other board, "Fitness, Spa & Sports Cruises" under Special Interest Cruising and then go to page 75, posting 1862 on 8-25-23 that was posted by Mojitos24 they posted some really great pictures of the men's area.  Hope that helps and enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1