Should Illness be Compensated (specificallyQueen Victoria Christmas Canaries Cruise)

olippold

Everyone is supposed to fill in the health form before embarking. This would show up those who were unwell before the trip. Should all of these be confined to their cabins?

And how many people would, if they had any symptoms they list, actually declare them and risk the possibility of not being allowed to board ? Erm, let me think....

That would be none then.

The form you fill is is an example of tick-box culture at it's finest !

It would appear that not everyone tell the truth. I asked a officer about this form, he said it was a legal document and the company COULD take people to court who are telling lies.:evilsmile:

I would thing that would be very unlikely, difficult to prove that somebody has lied.

We took a 5 day cruise (not Cunard) last week. I was fine when we got on the ship and so indicated on the health form. Fine throughout the cruise, but 5 hours after returning home I was coughing and proceeded to suffer a bad cold. Now, had I been exposed BEFORE I got on that ship and probably unknowing infected others or did I get exposed while on the ship? No way to know so no way to place blame on me or anyone else.