Voom multiple devices -- same cabin required?

Regguy

We have four people in two cabins. Can one person buy a 4 device package and link all 4 devices or does it matter (or do some features only work depending on) which cabin you are in so that we need to buy 2x2? 4 devices is cheaper than 2 and 2.

We have four people in two cabins. Can one person buy a 4 device package and link all 4 devices or does it matter (or do some features only work depending on) which cabin you are in so that we need to buy 2x2? 4 devices is cheaper than 2 and 2.

I bought one for me one for wife. Used mine one phone, IPad, and ship computer. Just need to run one device at a time.

Works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Need to clarify. Planning to purchase Voom for 2 devices. It's my sister-in-law and I in the cabin. Will we have separate logins for our iPhones? Both of us will be using our phones simultaneously throughout the cruise. Or will it be best to just each purchase the single device package?

Thanks,

Cathy

Need to clarify. Planning to purchase Voom for 2 devices. It's my sister-in-law and I in the cabin. Will we have separate logins for our iPhones? Both of us will be using our phones simultaneously throughout the cruise. Or will it be best to just each purchase the single device package?

Thanks,

Cathy

If you purchase a multi-device package (as opposed to two one-device packages), you will have the same login credentials.

If you purchase a multi-device package (as opposed to two one-device packages), you will have the same login credentials.

Thanks for the quick reply Bob. But will having the same login pose a problem to both of us using the login at the same time? I just want to login at the start of the cruise and logout at the end.

Cathy

Thanks for the quick reply Bob. But will having the same login pose a problem to both of us using the login at the same time? I just want to login at the start of the cruise and logout at the end.

Cathy

No problem, the system knows which package was purchased and allows the appropriate number of concurrent logins.

No problem, the system knows which package was purchased and allows the appropriate number of concurrent logins.

Awesome. I'm going to go make the purchase, I know I'll get a Diamond discount if I wait until we're onboard but w/the current sale the total cost is $11.19/pp per day for the 2 device package. Seems very reasonable now that I have confirmation it'll work for us.

Thanks again Bob.

Cathy

Awesome. I'm going to go make the purchase, I know I'll get a Diamond discount if I wait until we're onboard but w/the current sale the total cost is $11.19/pp per day for the 2 device package. Seems very reasonable now that I have confirmation it'll work for us.

Thanks again Bob.

Cathy

You're welcome.