Adventure of the Seas-All Access Ship Tour.... Did you enjoy it? Thanks!

I have never done one of these type tours before on other cruise lines (they never offered the week I was on the ships) but I have always been interested in it. I have watched the Travel Channel's show about cruise ships and I am always amazed by the city of the seas aspect of a cruise ship.

Did you enjoy it? Would you recommend it?

Thanks for any feedback!

I have never done one of these type tours before on other cruise lines (they never offered the week I was on the ships) but I have always been interested in it. I have watched the Travel Channel's show about cruise ships and I am always amazed by the city of the seas aspect of a cruise ship.

Did you enjoy it? Would you recommend it?

Thanks for any feedback!

I'd recommend it once, depending on price. I would not have paid the $150 they wanted when it first was offered, but they have lately reduced the length and price and now I believe it's well under $100.

We did it on Adventure in June. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it. We especially enjoyed the Bridge, and learning about the water treatment that they do. I believe we paid around $85 per person. We won't do it again if it's just the two of us, but I'd do it with someone who never had before.

I got to do it on Empress for basically free since Royal had cancelled our prepaid Cuba tour and then started offering a shorter in length but more expensive Cuba tour.... As an apology they gave us the behind-the-scenes tour.

It was pretty cool, although I don't think I would pay full price for it and now having done at once I don't think I would do it again, but it was worth checking out once.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anything new and late breaking on this ALL Access tour? We have been on other ships and basically had this tour, but done as an activity on a Sea Day and definitely NOT a charge of $89 a person. Trying to justify if there's anything different, a bonus area, a gift...?

We did it on Adventure in June. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it. We especially enjoyed the Bridge, and learning about the water treatment that they do. I believe we paid around $85 per person. We won't do it again if it's just the two of us, but I'd do it with someone who never had before.

I thought it was worth $150 on Oasis, but under your guidelines I would do Adventure for the $85 if I've never done one before.

Is there anything new and late breaking on this ALL Access tour? We have been on other ships and basically had this tour, but done as an activity on a Sea Day and definitely NOT a charge of $89 a person. Trying to justify if there's anything different, a bonus area, a gift...?

$89 is actually a lower price than it has been. For several years they offered it at $150. They usually show the bridge, engine control room, laundry, galley, etc.