Aft Balcony vs. Jr. Suite

Being the incurable point seeker, I’d have to take the JS for double points..
Don't understand the need to chase points.......Never let points be a reason to select a JS. The Diamond lounge is really not that great. Remember $$$$ will always be worth more than points and you will get there in time.

More evidence that Royal's Evil Plan is working.

Roll Tide! Great Game!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Well, after taking everyone's advice we opted for the Junior Suite on the hump. I like the idea of being centrally located and the extra space.

When booking a suite, we will receive double points, correct?

Correct, you will receive one extra point per night, which comes out double since there are two on the stateroom. If you were a solo in a suite, you would get 2 extra points per night.

Wow, we must think alike. My wife and I had 9390 for our 20th anniversary on the Adventure of the Seas in 2016. Although I've never had a jr balcony I would think if it's just the two of you the aft balcony would be sufficient. We really enjoyed the aft balcony. It was room for one lounger and one chair. It's a little smaller than the 8th floor, 7th and so on down balconies directly below you. The door you open, it's not a sliding door and also a big window. It was very quiet in the back with never hearing any foot traffic in the hall.