Seaside Night Club Hours

bugtyler

I think it really depends on the time of year you’re going. I’ve been on cruises during high time when I was still in school, bound by the school year schedules and I’ve been on ones where it was off season where it was a more “mature” crowd.

When my hubs and I were on the divina last may, the night life went on all night. Every bar had music and people having a great time. There were times we almost regretted bringing our toddler (because one of us had to have a 8 pm bed time, 9 if we were lucky) but the nights one of us got to go out and enjoy the company of friends we made on the cruise were filled with dancing, drinks and great music. I think if you go from May-early sept and any holiday times, you will have crowed more likely to take advantage of the time if they have and party harder then the crowds that go all year around

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

10pm??? I've been on Divina and closed the bar at 3am on many sailings. Now is that every night no but Galaxy doesn't even start until 10:30-11pm. I've listened to music and hung out in LA Luna until 1am. ..... No idea about the 10pm thing...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

totally agree - left the night club 2-3 am many nights

Sorry for another Seaside questions but I searched the boards and check the dailies and was wondering if anyone knows what the bar hours are and if they have any late bar venues? any help would be appreciated.

Look at post 85 on the following thread. It shows dailies including bar times from a cruise 23/12/17.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2582190