Alcohol delivery on last night of cruise

mafiadon

The last cruise I had to go the morning we debarked to get my bottles of alcohol. Have they changed this, as I thought I read that if you were sailing on 8 nights or longer, they would deliver your bottles to your room on last night. Thanks for any help

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

All alcohol purchased in The Fun Shops onboard will be stored for safekeeping until the end of the voyage. The retained items will be available for collection in a designated lounge on the morning of debarkation for cruise durations 5 days and less; for cruise durations 6 days and more, alcohol will be delivered to guest staterooms after 7:00pm, the evening prior to debarkation (some exceptions may apply).

If I take a 4 day cruise and go to buy from the shops at 9 or 10 PM on the final evening, can I take it back then, or do I have to go next morning to get it? On other lines I've been on if it is late the last night they box it up and turn it over then. That I'd do. What I won't do is purchase liquor if I have to go collect it the final morning.

I believe that is the protocol....Just a heads-up.... If you wait that long there is a possibility your liquor of choice may not be available (sold-out)

What is the protocol? To hand it to you to walk out with on the final evening?

I usually buy a bottle as a gift for a neighbor if they are taking in my mail, checking the house, etc. not too picky on brand. But going to collect the final morning is a deal breaker for me.

What is the protocol? To hand it to you to walk out with on the final evening?

I usually buy a bottle as a gift for a neighbor if they are taking in my mail, checking the house, etc. not too picky on brand. But going to collect the final morning is a deal breaker for me.

Look at the post from DaytonCruiser above. It’s the exact text from the Carnival FAQ page. On your 4 day cruise you’d need to go stand in line on the final morning to get your purchase.

It’s a deal breaker for me too.