Weather in Caribbean

Susie22

I always check the weather for what month we are sailing (or thinking about) for every port on weather dot com. Gives you the averages and water temps. Then the week prior to the cruise, I always check the detailed 10 day forecast. For whatever reason, I always see it's going to rain on each island on the day we are there. Hardly ever happens and if it does it's only for a few minutes and then the sun comes out.

If you've recently sailed the Western Caribbean itinerary, could you please tell me about the weather?

Has it been warm, cooler than normal, cloudy, rainy, etc? Thank you in advance! :)

If I asked you that question about where you live, do you think the weather next week would probably be the same?

Thanks everyone. This winter here in Atlanta, we've had wild temperature swings and totally unexpected snow before Christmas, and the trend has been colder than normal. 80's and sunny would be fine. Clouds and rain happen too. I'll throw in a light jacket just in case. I was just wondering about the most recent experiences.