Butler question on food delivery

masterwinning

We have used our suite butler to deliver food to our suite multiple times. I was asked if the butler would bring you food/drinks to a place like the kids pool on the Dawn, which is kinda off by itself. I know the buffet isn't two far away, but was yelled at trying to carry dessert back to our suite one night when they knew we had a butler. Has anyone tried this before?

We have used our suite butler to deliver food to our suite multiple times. I was asked if the butler would bring you food/drinks to a place like the kids pool on the Dawn, which is kinda off by itself. I know the buffet isn't two far away, but was yelled at trying to carry dessert back to our suite one night when they knew we had a butler. Has anyone tried this before?
OMG, who yelled at you? I cruise in a suite and have carred dessert back to my suite many times and never been yelled at.

I'm sure your Butler would deliver food to you at the pool, but keep in mind it might take some time, because of requests by his other guests.

OMG, who yelled at you? I cruise in a suite and have carred dessert back to my suite many times and never been yelled at.

I'm sure your Butler would deliver food to you at the pool, but keep in mind it might take some time, because of requests by his other guests.

The first time was my wife wanting to bring me breakfast from Cagney. It was our first day and we hadn't gotten the lay of the land in the suite life. It has happened in the main dinning rooms as well. After being reminded that was our butlers job a couple times we got the hint.

It would be awesome to be brought snacks and beverages to the kids pool when they refuse to leave. I would probably just ask in the morning for our afternoon delivery to be brought to the kids pool instead of in the suite.

Most specialty restaurants will tell you that you may not carry out food. We normally are full after dinner and have the butler staff pick up our desserts and deliver them to our stateroom for a late night snack.
Might depend on the ship or waiter. Last month we had no trouble taking desserts from cagneys and la Cucina back to our room on POA. They packaged everything for us. And we've been on the jewel 4 times and never had issue either or had to call our butler to do it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The first time was my wife wanting to bring me breakfast from Cagney. It was our first day and we hadn't gotten the lay of the land in the suite life. It has happened in the main dinning rooms as well. After being reminded that was our butlers job a couple times we got the hint.

It would be awesome to be brought snacks and beverages to the kids pool when they refuse to leave. I would probably just ask in the morning for our afternoon delivery to be brought to the kids pool instead of in the suite.

We have never had any issue with taking food from the suites restaurant.