Luggage Tags

NJGem

i searched under Luggage Tags and read a lot of posts. I hate to ask a redundant question, but I'm wondering if I print my tags from my printer they will be in black and white - will it be an issue if not in color? We leave next week on the Gem out of NYC. Some suggested giving the bags to the porter with a tip and they will take care of the luggage tags. I'm okay with that, but don't want to find myself in a crush . What say you?

how about the RGB values? i would love to paint the wall with ship specific colors that is on the luggage tags

RGB values are possibly slightly less OCD ... OCD? NCL RGB - depending on your POV :). Keeping posts jargon-free :evilsmile:.

I have printed my tags in colour but then I noticed the label includes the text 'Yellow' - presumably for tags that have been monochrome printed. We leave on Wednesday morning and join NCL Sun on Saturday lunchtime in Santiago - not too long to find out if the tags work and the luggage arrives in our cabin (assuming it makes it out of the airport - change of plan meant that flights were booked in 2 segments so luggage needs to be retrieved and reloaded ...).

I don't know why, but my tags have never been any "color" other than lime. 5 cruises, all lime. I've been in different types of rooms, different ships, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Have you always cruised the same ship. The colors match the ship. This is important in a port like Miami where there can be several ships in port at the same time

I don't know why, but my tags have never been any "color" other than lime. 5 cruises, all lime. I've been in different types of rooms, different ships, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Lime is the color for the Norwegian Breakaway. All of my Breakaway luggage tags has that color