Cellar Masters wine bar - wine machine costs

JaneAustenCruiser

Can anyone give me an idea of the range of prices for the wine tastings available in Cellar Masters? My stepmom bought us the Premium beverage package but I'm assuming the wine machine tastings are not covered by that.

I'm a new oenephile and am looking forward to trying out some new wines but have a limited budget. I think you buy a card of $X amount and then use it in the machines to purchase the tastings/half/full glasses, correct?

Anyone have some experience with this? Any info is appreciated. :cool: :🍷 🍷

Only 30 days until Celebrity Reflection!

We haven't used the wine dispensers for many years and I'm not even sure they are still functioning on some ships. If you have the premium beverage package you might be better off exploring the wines by the glass in Cellar Masters. If something is above the package limit you only pay the difference + 18% gratuity on the difference. The beverage package does not cover the dispensers.

If the wine machines are still operational, I wouldn't be confident that the wine is still good. I would stick to the wines by the glass to ensure freshness And because you can use the bevvy pkg.

Edited by lovecruzin
Edit

We haven't used the wine dispensers for many years and I'm not even sure they are still functioning on some ships. If you have the premium beverage package you might be better off exploring the wines by the glass in Cellar Masters. If something is above the package limit you only pay the difference + 18% gratuity on the difference. The beverage package does not cover the dispensers.

Oh how interesting. That's good info - thanks!

The enomatic wine dispensers are still on Reflection. Not many folks using them and as mentioned earlier, wine only lasts a week or so in this manner. To use you purchase a separate card to use in 20.00 denominations. We order off the menus or get sommelier to recommend things beyond the menu..