Oasis of the Seas - January 14-21 a short(ish) review

Thanks so much for sharing your review and photos, loved them! We have just over a year to wait for our turn on the Oasis...sigh. Really looking forward to it, and we will be in room 9600 so maybe right next door to the one you were in? You said there was room on the balcony for a lounger, do you know if the steward will bring one if asked?

I’ve heard that they won’t allow them on those balconies and that if you bring it yourself they will put them back, but it may be worth a try!

I know how you feel, we have a little over a year to wait now until our next cruise on Serenade....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The first "Elvis" in this post I believe is Ryan Pelton. He starred in a movie with Ashley Judd, I believe called The Identical. Check it out. Good movie.

There was a group on the cruise celebrating Elvis’ birthday' date=' and there were several Elvis I personators on board, they were all great guys.

[img']https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/57c5bd8daff36edd635e266f7134985a.jpg[/img]4aa180f2c39868c1459edcb0600bfbb4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We loved Central Park on the Allure, it's one of our favourites spot on any cruise ship's we've been on. There's just something about having an area like that on a cruise ship!

Looking forward to spending some time there on the Oasis.

The Aqua theater and Central Park have made me an Oasis class cruiser for life. They are by far my two favorite spots on any cruise ship . I truly need nothing else. What amazing brilliant concepts they both were.

• 3 weeks later...
Your towel animals were the best I have ever seen and so many new ones. Huge kudos to your cabin Stewart. I must be a kid at heart, because I always enter our cabin full of anticipation at night as to what new "friend" will be awaiting our return.

Yes!! I agree that the cabin steward was awesome in making all those towel animals (and like you, I always look forward to opening that door to see my new "friend", too!)

Thanks for this awesome review, Crusin' Kim!! We are on Oasis with the exact itinerary in April. I thought lobster night was on the first formal night (Monday) & I definitely did not want to miss that (YUM!), so I rearranged my calendar for that. We had reservations for "Cats" at 9:00 pm that day & thought we'd go to the Windjammer for dinner, but I moved the "Cats" reservation to another day. We do MTD so now I'll have to make sure that we go the the MDR on Thursday (San Juan day) as I do not want to miss lobster :-)

I am sitting here at the computer waiting for my wife to finish getting ready so we can drive 600 miles to Port Canaveral. Car is all packed. Will be on Oasis Sunday. Thanks for such a wonderful review. You got me psyched.

Great review, thanks for sharing!

Did you happen to keep your Cruise Compasses? We'll be on the same itinerary in April and would love to see an "up to date" compass. Thanks

Royal has a new smart phone app out. Oasis is one of the ships supported. It has all of the compass schedule info on it and more for 3-4 weeks at a time. You can use it on the ship for free even if you do not have the internet package. I am sure you can find the same itinerary on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums