Oasis of the Seas - January 14-21 a short(ish) review

We loved Central Park on the Allure, it's one of our favourites spot on any cruise ship's we've been on. There's just something about having an area like that on a cruise ship!

Looking forward to spending some time there on the Oasis.

We loved Central Park on the Allure, it's one of our favourites spot on any cruise ship's we've been on. There's just something about having an area like that on a cruise ship!

Looking forward to spending some time there on the Oasis.

It’s such a beautiful area. We sat there for a while each night just listening to the wonderful live music and taking it all in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the review :) getting ready to go on my honeymoon with my wife on the oasis. 1st time. cant wait.

Congratulations! You will love her. We were on Allure 2 years ago and loved it so much we had to try Oasis as well! They are both grand ladies!!

Good morning' date=' it’s Monday!

[img']https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/ae487d40e85e9fd9937d64e14e560f7e.jpg[/img]

Here are a couple of pics of our stateroom (#9596). It was a balcony stateroom on the hump. Our balcony was HUGE! We pulled 2 chairs over from our friends balcony several times, and all 4 of us sat comfortably around our table. (Sorry, I never think to take the pics before we start making a mess...)

e2dd2fcf9af3c9b2d61a2290eb36e556.jpg239feb19f9581b177361877cca74f5e0.jpg42a7ee37dac7120848d5caffa87b7baa.jpg

It was also excellent for sitting and chillaxing!

027075cd21abb682f4e86badd858c102.jpg

Thank you for all the awesome pictures. We will be in a large balcony a few floors directly above you in 12596 in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the review, enjoyed reading it. We are on the exact same itinerary, boarding in 5 days! One question,did you notice the free trolleys running in San Juan?

You’re so close! Enjoy!! I’m sorry, I didn’t notice them, but we just strolled around old San Juan.

Thank you for all the awesome pictures. We will be in a large balcony a few floors directly above you in 12596 in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will love it! My photo really doesn’t do it justice. You could easily have a couple of lounger chairs out there. First time there was enough room to actually suntan on our balcony!

I loved your photos and report. I’m taking my wife and 2 small kids for our first family cruise on Oasis in May and love seeing all the photos and things to do! Thank you for taking the time to share!

Oasis is great for a family cruise, so much for everyone to do!

I really enjoyed this. I sailed on Oasis a few years ago and we are sailing on her again in 2019. Thank you for sharing! Sounds like you had a great cruise :)

We did have a great cruise! But already having been on her you know that it would be tough not to!

Thanks so much for sharing your review and photos, loved them! We have just over a year to wait for our turn on the Oasis...sigh. Really looking forward to it, and we will be in room 9600 so maybe right next door to the one you were in? You said there was room on the balcony for a lounger, do you know if the steward will bring one if asked?