When does dis embarkation begin on seaside

kelseys nan

Can anyone tell me that has been on Seaside at what time disembarkation started. I have been looking at a flight from FLL at 11.45 via PHL to LHR

and I would be grateful if any one can advise me if this can be done. We will be in Yacht club

I sailed Seaside last week and we flew out of Miami at 10:55am with no problems (didn't intentionally book this time, flight was changed and we were very nervous).

If you do self assist, I think you'll be fine. I'm not 100% sure of the earliest time you can get off, but I'm thinking it's 6am. If you do self assist you have to be off by 7:30. Keep your bags with you (don't put them out to be checked or you'll have to wait for you zone to be called to get them) and carry them off yourself. We left the ship around 7 and from the time we got in line to leave the ship to the time we were in a taxi to the airport, took 30 minutes. There were very very long lines everywhere that moved very slowly, but steadily. It felt like way longer than 30 minutes, but there you go.

There was also no one in line at airport security. We were the only ones there and walked straight through.

Can anyone tell me that has been on Seaside at what time disembarkation started. I have been looking at a flight from FLL at 11.45 via PHL to LHR

and I would be grateful if any one can advise me if this can be done. We will be in Yacht club

Oh, and I missed the part about yacht club. You should definitely be fine then, from what I've read of other's yacht club experience they get to skip the lines. Check out CTbob's post, it's great and might be helpful for you.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2588978

You should be fine unless there a problem with customs, and being in YC is a +++.