Another Deluxe Drink Package question

hihosilvers

I've recently upgraded from the classic to deluxe drink package. I understand most of the additional benefits (still not clear on Venchi situation). The website description of the Deluxe package says: "drinks and food from room service menu"

Any idea what food this is referring to?

Here is a photo of the usual room service menu aboard MSC ships which the deluxe package covers:

44eb828364f0de69289a58f7a1c78293.jpg

That's just the normal room service menu though, right? I curious why it specifically mentions room service food, in the deluxe drink package description. Anyone?

That's just the normal room service menu though, right? I curious why it specifically mentions room service food, in the deluxe drink package description. Anyone?

That's the menu that the deluxe package refers to. Items on the menu normally come at a charge (on ships in the Med, anyway). The menu pic you've quoted is from YC, where there's no charge, so no prices indicated, sorry. I found the photo of the one showing the charges

34105a5d2aff9f14da833165c154ea69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

That's the menu that the deluxe package refers to. Items on the menu normally come at a charge (on ships in the Med, anyway). The menu pic you've quoted is from YC, where there's no charge, so no prices indicated. I've since posted the menu showing prices.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

:) still confused

At least on other ships everyone except deluxe drink package and YC pax pay a small fee for the food as well as a fee for delivery at certain times if not Fantastica and above. I have only seen that particular room service menu posted from the YC on Seaside so I don't know what they charge. On another ship in the Med I have seen it was 5 euros for 2 items.