nassau atlantis waterpark excursion

Renae3

Hi everyone! I am going on the Anthem in March and am confused because there are 2 excursions listed for the Atlantis waterpark. One is 159 and one is 149 per person. Does anyone know the difference or is this an error on the website? Also, looking at other options and they are all 170 per person, which is more than royal carribbean, is that right? I assumed booking with someone else would be cheaper. Any help is greatly appreciated!

When we went in March 2017 the lines were so long my daughter got to go on only 2 slides. Complete waste of money.

Thanks. We will be there the following week for Spring Break and have been debating going. That just made my decision.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The actual date we will be in Nassau is March 28th. I saw it listed 2 waterpark excrsions, but the price was 10.00 difference...kinda confusing!

Other websites were actually more money, so that seemed odd too! Hmm...is March crazy? Now I am reconsidering my decision to do it. We have never been and I thought the kids would love it!

The actual date we will be in Nassau is March 28th. I saw it listed 2 waterpark excrsions, but the price was 10.00 difference...kinda confusing!

Other websites were actually more money, so that seemed odd too! Hmm...is March crazy? Now I am reconsidering my decision to do it. We have never been and I thought the kids would love it!

Check out the price for a room at the Comfort Suites (next door to Atlantis and you get full privlages at Atlantis including the water park. Also if you are a Marriott member you can redeem points for a free night at Atlantis.

Check out the price for a room at the Comfort Suites (next door to Atlantis and you get full privlages at Atlantis including the water park. Also if you are a Marriott member you can redeem points for a free night at Atlantis.

Do you know how many free access voutures you get with a room purchase? I looked online but couldn't quite track that down

You can only book 4 to a room.

Cool thanks, so if I book a room for 4 adults, I'll get 4 adult voutures for Atlantis then? Have you had any issues with check in times and things to with that nature? We would clearly only be booking the room for the voutures. So if I showed up at say 9AM for a room that has a check in of say 3PM, will they still give me the voutures when I arrived or make me wait? Hopefully that question makes sense.

We've done Atlantis several times. Recently its gotten much worse value-wise. The ship used to stop there for a longer time so you'd get more time in the park. Now you get there around 8-8:30...mayan temple rides open at 9, power tower at 10. And then you need to leave by about 1-1:30. Not a whole lot of time to relax and do slides.

Cool thanks, so if I book a room for 4 adults, I'll get 4 adult voutures for Atlantis then? Have you had any issues with check in times and things to with that nature? We would clearly only be booking the room for the voutures. So if I showed up at say 9AM for a room that has a check in of say 3PM, will they still give me the voutures when I arrived or make me wait? Hopefully that question makes sense.

We checked in and out and had our wrist bands shortly after 9am, no waiting.

I can second that experience - we just did the Comfort Suites "trick" on another cruise line. Checked in (and out) at 10am last week......got our vouchers for Atlantis and were on the waterslides by 10:45am. Super easy - we paid just over $200 US for the room at the Comfort Suites for a family of 4 vs $800+ that our cruise line wanted (sorry wasn't RCI this time but will be soon!!) :)

It may be because of the time of year (Jan vs March) however we did not have much of a wait for any slide - were able to tour the resort, ride every slide (multiple times) and back to the ship an hour early.

Got it! Thanks for the info!

The Comfort Suites room rate is $356 (including taxes) for the night we would need. It also says that there are other fees, such as an energy tax of $17/person and a housekeeping fee of $5/person.

If we have 1 adult and 3 kids, I'm thinking it doesn't come out to be such a great deal as kids are $99 when purchasing from Royal (and it would include transportation). Or am I missing something?

Got it! Thanks for the info!

The Comfort Suites room rate is $356 (including taxes) for the night we would need. It also says that there are other fees, such as an energy tax of $17/person and a housekeeping fee of $5/person.

If we have 1 adult and 3 kids, I'm thinking it doesn't come out to be such a great deal as kids are $99 when purchasing from Royal (and it would include transportation). Or am I missing something?

It’s a deal when your kids are over 12. In your case it still saves you a bit of money and you get to leave the ship and come back when you want to and follow Royals tour times. Taxi is $4pp each way.

Just checked our bill - the extra fees do seem high. Our room rate was $215, fees $83. Just for reference I booked 6 months ahead. Not sure if the rates change closer to the date or perhaps by season? We were there 2 weeks ago.