Length of shows on NCL Epic

CH_ca

These 2 shows seem to be on 5 nights of the 7 nights cruise (2 nights for Priscilla and 3 nights for Burn the Floor). Do they offer other nice shows on the repeat nights at other venues? We don't intend to reserve the Cirque shows. So just want to make sure we won't be bored. Any other shows that we should not miss or we should go on one of those repeat nights?

These 2 shows seem to be on 5 nights of the 7 nights cruise (2 nights for Priscilla and 3 nights for Burn the Floor). Do they offer other nice shows on the repeat nights at other venues? We don't intend to reserve the Cirque shows. So just want to make sure we won't be bored. Any other shows that we should not miss or we should go on one of those repeat nights?

If you have not done it before, do the Cirque. The cost includes a meal.

While the show is good, realizing that they are doing it on a rolling ship makes you realize just how talented the performers really are.

I believe they were each about an hour. I did the 11pm Pricilla and think it finished around midnight. Both were amazing!

There’s different comedy shows on most nights if not all, and if you have the meal credits the cirque show counts for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for all the info! :)

I need to plan my dinner time to accommodate the 2 big shows (Priscilla and Burn the Floor). Just want to make sure I'll get to the dinner reservation on time.

Do you know if the Comedy show on each night is just a repeat of the others?

When you board head to headliners, they will have a few people inside with laptops and a list of everything you can book in there. Comedians, music shows etc. No reservations needed for howl at the moon but there’s usually 3 or 4 things that don’t appear on the prebookable website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There’s different comedy shows on most nights if not all, and if you have the meal credits the cirque show counts for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oops! Missed this! OK so I assume I can attend more than one Comedy shows without seeing repeats.