Cocktails Included on Celebrity Beverage Packages

RobertybobUK

If the bartender isn't too busy he will probably make it for you. But you will need to know the recipe/ratios because chances are they wont know. I have a few cocktails I like and I keep the recipes for them on my phone. I show the bartenders and they usually make a reasonable drink. They free pour everything so don't expect 2 drinks to ever be the same except at the world class bar. I used to ask them, do you know how to make a xxxx? Half the time they say yes and half the time you get something completely different from what you ordered.

So true.... but at least with one of the drinks packages you can just get something else if you don’t like it! :)

Enjoy your cruise on the Summit! We sailed her last summer to Bermuda. If you primarily drink cocktails, and don’t mind call brands you will be fine on the classic package. As others have said, if you have specific drinks that you will be paying up charges of $1-$3 per for, you might consider upgrading to the premium package. We looked at what was covered on the classic, and while we like the occasional margarita or mojito, mostly we drink wine when we are out together, and the “house” labels were not appealing. Knowing that we would each be paying a $3 upcharge per glass on every glass of wine made it an easy decision to go for the $11 upgrade. Plus, My husbands Guinness wasn’t on the classic package [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just before my Thanksgiving cruise, I learned a fact about Classic versus Premium packages. The bartenders will mix drinks from the Classic list, UNLESS (if you're Premium) request a specific brand. Therefore, I request Tito's in my vodka drinks and other Premium brands as the day progresses.

I agree that you may want to wait a few days into our cruise (late April) to determine if you want to upgrade to Premium. I look forward to seeing you at the Meet n' Greet!

Does anyone have a wine list for classic vs premium

Someone may have one but the actual wines onboard vary from ship to ship and itinerary to itinerary, depending on what's available when and where the ship replenishes their supply. We've found that even if we can get a printed list from the ship's wine steward, there are some missing and others added.

Someone may have one but the actual wines onboard vary from ship to ship and itinerary to itinerary, depending on what's available when and where the ship replenishes their supply. We've found that even if we can get a printed list from the ship's wine steward, there are some missing and others added.

We usually only drink wine at dinner and in our experience the house wine has always been fine for that.