Randi's Happy Horses

kellanderson

I have a back back and arthritis in my neck and was a little sore after the ride but was so glad we did it. They help you on and off and the horse they gave me, Champion, was so sweet and was just content to amble along, sometimes in the surf. It was an amazing time. The next time we didn't do the ride but visited with Randi and waited for the riders to get back to Victors. The beach is great and the water was so warm. My granddaughters wore shorts and sandles and put a towel over the saddle. I wore capris and sandles (the kind with the strap). Was glad I did because your feet might get a little wet. Have a great time.

Randi will help all of you in anyway that she can...re...they will help you get up on the horse...give you a horse who matches your past experiences ..the time from getting off the ship to coming back was about 5 hours....that includes the transport from the dock to the Island...to the horses, the ride, the time at Victors for food and drinks and the ride back to the ship....trust me...this will be a very special event for all of you....please enjoy and experience something that is very rare in this life time...people who care and time to be with nature...it is awesome!!! LuAnn

• 3 weeks later...
We were just with Randi last week and we had the time of our lives. Randi is great and everyone who works with her goes out of their way to make your day enjoyable. I have mobility problems and they helped me every step of the way so I could ride. The horses are great and the ride on the beach is beautiful! The food at Victor's was wonderful and Randi does control the vendors. Don't worry you're in good hands and you'll have a great time, I can't wait to go back.

If you have time go into Mazatlan and get a massage at Royal Spa. $20 for 1 hour! I know I needed a massage after riding. LOL

Karen

Hi Karen,

Were you able to do both Randi and Royal on the same day? I'd like to try this, if possible. My ship is scheduled to leave at 5pm... do you think there is enough time?

Thanks

No worries about Randi's ride meeting at 8:30 and the ship docking at 9:00! On the days the Pride comes in she just starts later! I'm thinking there were about 24 people on our ride which lasted about an hour. We hung out at Victors for a couple of hours and Ryan went on 2 banana boat rides. Food was great! Randi will try to get everyone back to the ship by about 2 or so (but believe me - you won't want to leave!!!) You could take a quick trip into town if you like.

Jennifer - it took her about a day to get back to us regarding our ride, so hopefully you have heard back by now!

As far as negatives - almost everyone loved the ride, but I remember there was one family that didn't care for it (but they griped about everything else too - so that was no surprise!) To me, it was the perfect day in paradise and was everything a cruise excursion should be! If it is half as great as it was last trip we will be more than happy! ;) Have fun!

Archived