Dublin Embarkation ?

Ashland

I was in touch this morning with Mathew, but I will forward on what you have said and see what information he comes back with.

I have just been told that they have been given information thatthe ship is having a “deep clean” and that is the reason they are being toldthey cannot board until late afternoon and that they are using tents because there are 3 other ships in port and Celebrity has been allocated to thetemporary tent area.

Hope this extra information helps. But if you can justreconfirm that they can board after 11am after getting this information thatwould be great.

Thanks

Deborah

HiDeborah,

Youare able to board at 11:00 am.

Sorryfor any misunderstanding.

Matthew

Hope this helps. I would say you can board from 11 am

I have just been told that they have been given information thatthe ship is having a “deep clean” and that is the reason they are being toldthey cannot board until late afternoon and that they are using tents because there are 3 other ships in port and Celebrity has been allocated to thetemporary tent area.

Hope this extra information helps. But if you can justreconfirm that they can board after 11am after getting this information thatwould be great.

Thanks

Deborah

HiDeborah,

Youare able to board at 11:00 am.

Sorryfor any misunderstanding.

Matthew

Hope this helps. I would say you can board from 11 am

Hi Deborah,

I appreciate so much the time you've spent collecting and providing all this great information.

Enjoy healthy, happy and safe travels wherever that takes you next.

Hi Deborah,

I appreciate so much the time you've spent collecting and providing all this great information.

Enjoy healthy, happy and safe travels wherever that takes you next.

Thank you & it was my pleasure I am just glad we got some sort of confirmation, for everyone involved.

I wish you both a fantastic cruise, I hope you get to see a little bit of Ireland & maybe the next time you will visit Northern Ireland too.

I am counting own the days to my cruise in August.. a bit of a way of yet.. but closer than yesterday ;)

If I can help with anything else, just let me know.

Good luck and most of all enjoy,

Deborah (aka Swampduck ;))

I just got this email regarding boarding for my April 30th cruise... looks like you CAN board earlier!

Dear Celebrity Eclipse Guest,

We are writing you with important information regarding your upcoming cruise out of Dublin on the 30th of April, 2018.

In order to enhance the check-in and boarding experience and to limit queues and waiting times, we have scheduled the below check-in appointments for our guests.

Check-in will be available between the hours of 10:30 AM and 8:30 PM.

However, in order to limit excessive wait times and queues in the terminal, we encourage and recommend that guests arrive at the following designated times.

Deck 11 & 12: 10:30AM

Deck 10: 11:30AM

Deck 9: 12:30PM

Deck 8: 1:30PM

Deck 7: 2:30PM

Deck 6: 3:30PM

Deck 3: 4:30PM

Suite, Captain’s Club Zenith, Elite Plus, Elite and Select Guests can check-in and board anytime at their convenience between the hours of 10:30 AM and 8:30 PM. This also applies for any guests who have purchased Flights and/or Transfers through Celebrity Cruises. Captain’s Club Classic Members are asked to refer to their assigned check-in time.

We appreciate your assistance in trying to make the boarding process as efficient as possible and we look forward to welcoming you onboard Celebrity Eclipse and wish you a pleasant and enjoyable cruise.

Yours sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

I just got this email regarding boarding for my April 30th cruise... looks like you CAN board earlier!

We are writing you with important information regarding your upcoming cruise out of Dublin on the 30th of April, 2018.

In order to enhance the check-in and boarding experience and to limit queues and waiting times, we have scheduled the below check-in appointments for our guests.

However, in order to limit excessive wait times and queues in the terminal, we encourage and recommend that guests arrive at the following designated times.

Suite, Captain’s Club Zenith, Elite Plus, Elite and Select Guests can check-in and board anytime at their convenience between the hours of 10:30 AM and 8:30 PM. This also applies for any guests who have purchased Flights and/or Transfers through Celebrity Cruises. Captain’s Club Classic Members are asked to refer to their assigned check-in time.

Yours sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

Suite, Captain's Club Zenith, Elite Plus, Elite and Select Guests would cover just about the entire ship.

We appreciate your assistance in trying to make the boarding process as efficient as possible and we look forward to welcoming you onboard Celebrity Eclipse and wish you a pleasant and enjoyable cruise.

Yours sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

Sounds great....My first cruise with X but I'm apparently Elite...so if after stressing about being told (by some posters) that our cruise May 28th had to wait until 4:30pm to board...the sooner the better.

RCI has had these suggested boarding times for some time but as yet hasn't enforced them.

Swampduck and Dodge - thank you for checking this out. I sail in June but was wondering the same thing about boarding. I just booked so I am trying to get my arrival date decided upon. This helps. I am Select so that helps too (Elite after this cruise).

Swampduck - my cruise does stop in Belfast on June 14th so look for the Eclipse. Hope you have a wonderful cruise in August.

Thank you & it was my pleasure I am just glad we got some sort of confirmation, for everyone involved.

I wish you both a fantastic cruise, I hope you get to see a little bit of Ireland & maybe the next time you will visit Northern Ireland too.

I am counting own the days to my cruise in August.. a bit of a way of yet.. but closer than yesterday ;)

If I can help with anything else, just let me know.

Good luck and most of all enjoy,

Deborah (aka Swampduck ;))

Hi Deborah,

Just wanted to let you know I believe some of your inquiries rattled a few cages...Received an email today (as well as many other cruiser's) confirming we can board as early as 10:30am from Celebrity.

Again many thanks...and enjoy that next cruise you have booked :hearteyes: