Cruising before ship repositions, quality concerns?

I have a cruise booked on Enchantment in June of this year, before it repositions to Port Canaveral.

Should I have any concerns for lack of overall quality with entertainment or food choices because the ship is changing home ports?

I have read about sailing pre-DRYDOCK, with a lot of overall negative experiences. Is pre repositioning similar?

Thanks

Agree with above posts, highly doubt you'll notice anything different. Now on a cruise right before drydock, could be a different story. I was on Voyager years ago on the last cruise before drydock and they started some work during our cruise. Didn't spoil the cruise at all but it was definitely noticeable (old furniture and carpet piled up in public spaces).

We were on Vision on the last sailing prior to reposition to Asia. They didn't have the areal act as those performers had already left the ship. But that would never stop me from planning a trip on a ship that meets my requirements (location, date, price, etc...).

Erika