Eurodam cabin 4176

lindaa

Looking into a cruise to Alaska this summer and cabin 4176 is available! I could sure use some insight on this suite... Can anyone tell me if this suite has an abnormal amount of noise from the dining room below? Also is there a walkout balcony area from the dining room that dining guests can walk out to during dining service? Any other pros/cons on this cabin would also be great!

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your help!

Looking into a cruise to Alaska this summer and cabin 4176 is available! I could sure use some insight on this suite... Can anyone tell me if this suite has an abnormal amount of noise from the dining room below? Also is there a walkout balcony area from the dining room that dining guests can walk out to during dining service? Any other pros/cons on this cabin would also be great!

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your help!

nosie from the dining room? There would be little except at dinner time and evern then not significant.

Cabin looks nice. If you google 4174 - Nieuw Amsterdam - HAL cruiser info, you will see some great pics. Nieuw Amsterdam is the sister ship to Eurodam so staterooms are basically the same.

Walk out balcony...no. But there is the promenade that goes all the way around the ship on the third deck. Popular with walkers.

I agree it is unlikely you will hear much if any noise from the MDR.

As discussed here very regularly, the balconies on the corner aft Neptune Suites are really big. It is what makes these so popular.