Platinum Embarkation

SouthLyonCruiser

Sure. Just pretend you know what you're doing and drag everyone along into the priority check-in line. If you stop and ask "is it o.k. for non platinums to be in line", then the answer will be "no".

With regard to priority boarding (i.e., if you arrive before 11 am and boarding starts), again, pretend that you know what you're doing and drag the whole group along into the priority waiting area. Since the platinum cards are different colors, it is obvious when you have orange key cards in your group,,,, but the shore agents will probably let you go through.

Sure. Just pretend you know what you're doing and drag everyone along into the priority check-in line. If you stop and ask "is it o.k. for non platinums to be in line", then the answer will be "no".

With regard to priority boarding (i.e., if you arrive before 11 am and boarding starts), again, pretend that you know what you're doing and drag the whole group along into the priority waiting area. Since the platinum cards are different colors, it is obvious when you have orange key cards in your group,,,, but the shore agents will probably let you go through.

I don't know how they do it on all departures but when we left for our Panama cruise out of Miami, when I went to get a number card I was told Platinum does not get one but goes right on through with whatever group is presently boarding. There is an employee who collects the boarding number cards or checking your key card to make sure you are Platinum or above. It would be pretty difficult to "sneak" through.

I just returned from a cruise on the Epic I booked 4 cabins for me and my 3 adult kids and spouses I was allowed to take all of them through on my platinum card when they called for boarding I led the way and said all 8 were with me. No problem. At that point they won’t stop boarding to ask questions and slow things down I have also done this on the Escape

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
I just returned from a cruise on the Epic I booked 4 cabins for me and my 3 adult kids and spouses I was allowed to take all of them through on my platinum card when they called for boarding I led the way and said all 8 were with me. No problem. At that point they won’t stop boarding to ask questions and slow things down I have also done this on the Escape

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is there still separate platinum waiting area in the terminal for boarding in Miami? Thanks!