Question on Bingo

I am going on Freedom of the seas in April with a group of 13 friends and family members. All of us want early dinner seating except my mother in law. Her reasoning was she wanted to pay bingo and that is usually around 4 and she wouldn't have time. (As a side note she is also our travel agent so she can make changes to our sailing. lol) I looked up some cruise compasses from January sailing on Freedom and could find absolutely no Bingo. Is this still offered on all cruise ships with RCI or just certain ones? She hasn't sailed too many RCI previously but all of mine has been with them. Thanks for your feedback.

We just got back from an 8 day Anthem. No Bingo when you have stops in a port. They did play at 4:00 on sea days. We ate at 5:30 so we only played the first day. They only play 3 games per session now. The payouts are brutally pathetic for what you pay. They have ruined the Bingo cruise experience with the usual greed in the business world. RC has gone away from the "snowball jackpot" starting in February do to the lack of play nowadays. The result of their own greed. They used to have the "win a cruise" Bingo the last day along with the "Snowball" jackpot that would rollover from session to session. Now its win a cruise only. If you play everyday and you don't win a jackpot by yourself you could have paid for your next cruise.

Hate to be a negative nelly but my wife and I always loved to take an hour and play daily. Now it takes you 30 minutes to get your games, 20 minutes to hear the rules once again and in the blink of an eye 3 games are done and your seapass card just got pummeled for another small fortune