SDP dining question

Kmermaid

Staying in the Haven in upcoming cruise. I really like seafood but no one in my family does, so while on vacation is basically when I get it. Since DH doesn't like it I don't want to choose Bayamo as one of our choices. So I was wondering is it possible to get room service using the SDP credit? And if so is it possible to get one order from Bayamo and one from another such as Cagney's?

Yes , and EACH restaurant will charge (1credit) against your DP . You must tell them at time of ordering tho.. Id go to the restaurant , there is always something for the non-fish eater and same for Cagneys ..;);)

Staying in the Haven in upcoming cruise. I really like seafood but no one in my family does, so while on vacation is basically when I get it. Since DH doesn't like it I don't want to choose Bayamo as one of our choices. So I was wondering is it possible to get room service using the SDP credit? And if so is it possible to get one order from Bayamo and one from another such as Cagney's?

Most certainly. Work with your butler in advance. Order multiple apps, sides, desserts and a single entree.

Tables in the Haven are small. You figure out how you want it served. Your butler can serve by courses, but at the end of the day, your food is picked up all at once and held in the butler’s pantry down the hall from your room. We sometimes ask that extra dishes just be left on the bar. Not elegant, but functional and efficient.