Recommendations for evening shows

MoeDeckedOut

I've heard people say that Flick is good. But wondering what other entertainment shows are going on and what people recommend.

Our kids are 13 and 15, so we also wonder which ones they may like best.

We will be on the Vista 8 days, I'm not sure how much the itinerary effects the shows.

Love to hear any feedback/reviews .

TIA !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have seen most of the shows over the past 4 years, loved some, thought some others were just okay.

Teens and adults love both EPIC ROCK and AMERICAN ROCK. Not sure which ships do those now.

The WELCOME SHOW on embarkation night is very good. Every ship does this.

Anyone who grew up in the 60s and 70s will like both MOTOR CITY and MOTOWN Shows.

Anyone who grew up in 80s would like the 80s POP TO THE MAX and 88 KEYS and maybe DIVAS.

Anyone who likes latin music, we saw a good show on the Glory 2 years ago, not sure the name.

FLICK is very "Broadway" and has a guy walking around on stage watching all the performers as they do their songs. He is a bit eerie. Loved the show myself but I know some people said it was too weird. All music is from movies, that is the theme.

Country Roads....I love country music but think the show is just a little corny.

The Brits.... didn't love the show as I am a Beatles + Stones fan, think they highlighted too many other artists that weren't my favorites.

Getaway Beach.... I was never a beach blanket person, not my thing at all. If you like Beach Boys, etc. it is okay.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

ALSO..... if your ship is now doing the LIP SYNC BATTLES...... Go to it! It is really fun.

robin

We were on Vista in January. I think Flick was one of the first shows we saw which we really enjoyed. Then we had a change of singers, just about the entire staff. Likely to get a Spanish singer for Amor Cubano. She was good for that show, but just awful for all the rest of the singing. I didn't even enjoy Amor Cubano either. But any other show we attempted to attend were awful due to the singers.

Also the venue for the main theater is the worse I've seen on any cruise ship. What were they thinking. Make sure you get there very early to get a decent seat on the main floor. For many of the shows, the center seats are removed and replaced with an extended stage.

The comedy shows were excellent. They ran 4 shows each evening. 2 family friends and 2 late night, and in addition had an occasional show in the main theater as well.

We enjoy crusing for the shows, but overall we enjoyed the Vista so much. The cruise director Matt was the best. He did a music trivia the last night that should not be missed. More of a show than actual trivia.