Laundries on the Golden

cruzholic

We used them on Diamond and if I remember correctly it was one dollar to wash and one dollar to dry. They had laundry soap etc for a dollar as well. The dryer did not get things fully dried the first time so I had to run it again. There was a change machine in the laundry room.

There was no line to use the machines or the ironing boards and irons and it was very handy.

I have not been on the Grand, but maybe the two are similar.

It's easier to bring quarters because sometimes the change machines aren't working. The one in the laundry room nearest to our cabin the Golden had a broken change machine, so we were glad we'd brought our own quarters.

Just returned from the Golden on 12/17. Hope you have a great time. Just a suggestion, I always place a couple of dryer sheets in my luggage, it makes the clothes smell great and saves purchasing dryer sheets on the ship. I also experienced no waiting to do laundry on the ship. That was a treat!

Are there any laundries on the Golden and if so where are they located? How many and on what deck? How much does it cost to use them? We will be on the ship Nov. 29, 2006.

Cruzholic,

Was on the 17 DEC. Golden cruise all laundries except the one on caribe deck are located in the arf section of the ship.The one on Caribe deck was just aft of the lifts. Better bring more than a few dryer sheets we did three loads. A so the coins from the quarters slots works in the washer and dryers,also in the soap machines. Every thing in the laundry romm is 1 dollar except the irons and they are free. Also do NOT fill the dryers. One med wash load or it will take two cycles to dry them. OH yes one laundry room per pass. deck with 4 washer and dryers per room. Anouther thing the laundry room for Caribe deck is use by everone form all decks

just about forgot the machines coin stot each holds two quarters each and thet are marked in red. A very scrach up red but beleive me they are marked

paul

Archived