Parking at Port Canaveral ?

WDWPolyGirl

Loved the parking in Tampa. We bought our parking online, and the vallet parking was awesome. Fast and hassle free. I do not see pre paid parking or vallet service for Port Canaveral . What is the parking like there. Being that the Liberty is a much bigger ship, seems like they would offer this type of service to get people in and out.

Head over to the Florida departures Board. Toms of parking threads. At least 3 offsite parking with shuttles to and from terminals. Port parking is typically at each terminal and usually has plenty of spots. Several hotels also offer park n cruise rates with shuttles to port.

Being local I can tell you that I never park at the Port. It is $18 a day if they have not changed it.

I park at the Radisson and take the shuttle over. It is secure and just a few miles from the port.

I'm local too! We are down in Indian Harbour Beach. I didn't think we could just park at the Radisson with out staying there? How does this work? and how much?

I'm local too! We are down in Indian Harbour Beach. I didn't think we could just park at the Radisson with out staying there? How does this work? and how much?

I think the post was referring to Park Port Canaveral who uses the lot adjacent to the hotel!!!