Tour operators???

sloper12

About 4 years ago we were in Tortola and went to the Baths using a non-ship operator. Now I can't seem to find any. Wondering if anyone has been recently? I kind of wonder if 2017 hurricane put most out of business? We will be in Tortola November 13, 2018 and would like to go to the Baths again.

• 2 months later...
We've only gone on our own using the ferry. Are you are looking to get to the Baths by water rather than by ferry/taxi on your own? If so try Joe at Patouche. Otherwise just hop the ferry.

We've only done a private tour our one time in Tortola. We loved the Baths and want to go back, I didn't know you can get there via ferry/taxi. Can you provide me detailed information on how to get to the ferry? Thank you

We've only done a private tour our one time in Tortola. We loved the Baths and want to go back, I didn't know you can get there via ferry/taxi. Can you provide me detailed information on how to get to the ferry? Thank you

You can find very detailed info on the ferries in previous threads, very easy to do on your own or you can go through the ship. The ferries are a reliable mode of transportation.

• 2 months later...

From what I can remember the ferry company is called speedy’s, they’re also the main taxi company on both islands. NCL actually use one of their ferry’s for their excursion to virgin gorda.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If going on your own it is a 10 min walk to the ferry terminal (just ask directions on the pier). Don’t know your port times or day of the week but look at the scheduled departure and return times in blue near the bottom of this page -

http://www.bviferries.com/

30 min ferry (was $30/pp round trip last I knew), 5 min taxi to the Top of the Baths ($6pp each way). You can also include the taxi fare in your ferry pass for the same price.

Since you haven’t gone this route before, check past threads for helpful info, and leave a little time to see Spanishtown and maybe lunch before walking back to the ferry terminal.