Embarkation Question

megreedy

My family (all 25 of us) are sailing on March 18th on the Breakaway. We are all driving in seperately and arriving at different times. My family and I and my neice will be arriving at the pier around 10am to board. Can my niece check in with us even though she is in a different stateroom? Or will she have to wait until her family arrives.

My family (all 25 of us) are sailing on March 18th on the Breakaway. We are all driving in seperately and arriving at different times. My family and I and my neice will be arriving at the pier around 10am to board. Can my niece check in with us even though she is in a different stateroom? Or will she have to wait until her family arrives.

Your niece must be an adult to check in with you. All check ins can be independent.

She must be over 21 and have a copy of the boarding pass. Even if she is a minor you may be able to get her on with you if you have a filled out consent form. You should call your travel agent and have him/her get you a definite answer from NCL. If you call NCL the person you get may not give you the correct information which is a common occurance.

...You should call your travel agent and have him/her get you a definite answer from NCL. If you call NCL the person you get may not give you the correct information which is a common occurance.

Bear in mind that when your travel agent calls NCL to find out for you, they may not get given the correct information either.

I'm my experience the best way is to email NCL directly. If the port staff disagree with what you get told, you can quickly show them a printout of what HQ said.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Forums mobile app