San Juan Stop with 6 mo. old baby! What to do?

mrsmeganford

We are headed to San Juan aboard the Freedom of the seas in 2 weeks. It will be me, my husband and our 6 month old. We've been to PR once before and did an excursion to El Yunque and had a great time!

What is the best way to spend our day with a baby? We won't have a car seat so we will be limited in transportation options. Any help you can give is great!

We are headed to San Juan aboard the Freedom of the seas in 2 weeks. It will be me, my husband and our 6 month old. We've been to PR once before and did an excursion to El Yunque and had a great time!

What is the best way to spend our day with a baby? We won't have a car seat so we will be limited in transportation options. Any help you can give is great!

You can opt to leave the little one in the care of the wonderful staff in the Nursery....otherwise bring a carrier if taking the baby off ship into town with you...that will be much easier.

• 1 month later...

I am traveling to San Juan with my 9 month old, where you able to find things to do with your infant?