Seaside Garage Club

heathstockton4

no scanning process at all - for me, this is where the Seaside lacked was with a real night club - there are many teenagers in this area in the evening (well behaved and just having a good time), but I did not get a "night club feel" - alot of latin music is played and this is fine by me - the real cool thing is the DJ is set up in the 50's car - so that is neat -

no scanning process at all - for me, this is where the Seaside lacked was with a real night club - there are many teenagers in this area in the evening (well behaved and just having a good time), but I did not get a "night club feel" - alot of latin music is played and this is fine by me - the real cool thing is the DJ is set up in the 50's car - so that is neat -

I have to agree, It is nice to have teenagers along and allow them to dance and have a good time but I also prefer an adults only night club. It just seems a bit odd to me to have adults drinking at midnight and having young teens in the same venue late at night.

Just my preference

MC

hh

Seen reference to this but just wondering if there is an age restriction at night and if you have to scan you cruise card to enter (as was the case on Costa), we have a 21 and 17 year old who would join if we paid a visit and were permitted ? Thanks

This area had a DJ and Bar was set up behind the counter from 10:30pm onward each night.... Young crowd...but definitely not teenagers due to alcohol setup. Since the you walk through the arcade from midship to get there....younger kids could wander in. But no security was anywhere in sight.

South Beach pool area was also a a "youngish" hangout with mostly 20-30 ish passengers ...another DJ was playing music. Haven lounge just inside from South Beach area was another active spot with a live band and many people dancing.

Appeared the rear of the ship was where all the later hour activities occurred