Any updates on Trikes?

Banana15

We are hoping to book Trikes when in port next March (2019) and I have been checking the Facebook page, but it doesn't show any news. Has anyone seen/heard anything about them starting back up again?

We were booked on Trikes St Maarten in Feb, but they canceled. The email said "Due to the slow recovery of the island our company decide to close this office until further notice. We will open in Punta Cana Dominican Republic soon. We will be posting news on social media. Sorry about inconvenience."

Keep watching their Facebook page. The roads were not destroyed, and they don't really need much else. Once there is sufficient hotel and cruise ship traffic I'm sure they will quickly reopen.

We did the Trikes tour with them in Aruba, and it was awesome! So definitely do it if you can!

We were booked on Trikes St Maarten in Feb, but they canceled. The email said "Due to the slow recovery of the island our company decide to close this office until further notice. We will open in Punta Cana Dominican Republic soon. We will be posting news on social media. Sorry about inconvenience."

Keep watching their Facebook page. The roads were not destroyed, and they don't really need much else. Once there is sufficient hotel and cruise ship traffic I'm sure they will quickly reopen.

We did the Trikes tour with them in Aruba, and it was awesome! So definitely do it if you can!

We are actually doing the Aruba one next month, so I am really hoping it’s open there again by next year.

Thanks for the reply. That stinks that they had to cancel on you. Hope you found something fun in its place [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We have reservations for Wednesday April 18th 2018 They actually sent us an email back that they were indeed open and ready.

I'll report when we get back.

Any update on if they are open for business yet? We are looking to do this in July.

• 7 months later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:45 PM, mwne2nks said:

We have reservations for Wednesday April 18th 2018 They actually sent us an email back that they were indeed open and ready.

I'll report when we get back.

Did you ever get to do the Trikes excursion?

On 1/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, Banana15 said:

Did you ever get to do the Trikes excursion?

I emailed the trikes group and they told me that Trikes in St Marteen was officially closed.   Quote from the email back in November  😞 I was extremely sad about this!

'Hi Helen, Thanks for your comments we did open St Maarten lasta year but the Hurricane Maria did a big damage on the Island and we are closed as of today there. We will move St Maarten Trikes to Dominican Republic. So sorry"  

34 minutes ago, helensobol said:

I emailed the trikes group and they told me that Trikes in St Marteen was officially closed.   Quote from the email back in November  😞 I was extremely sad about this!

'Hi Helen, Thanks for your comments we did open St Maarten lasta year but the Hurricane Maria did a big damage on the Island and we are closed as of today there. We will move St Maarten Trikes to Dominican Republic. So sorry"  

Awww! That's sad!! Thanks for letting me know! Now I need to find another excursion there. 

• 2 weeks later...