Is there a customer service email for NCL?

Hllb

One of my reservations isn't showing up in NCL. The only thing I can find on the website is a phone number, and I'd prefer not to have to call. Is there an email somewhere?

There is a form you fill out on NCL.com and submit. Hover over the help button, and then click "contact us". Click the + button where it says "Guest Relations - before your cruise". You will see the link to email them.

One of my reservations isn't showing up in NCL. The only thing I can find on the website is a phone number, and I'd prefer not to have to call. Is there an email somewhere?

NCL no longer uses email addresses and prefers you to use their on-line forms (according to elliott.org):

For pre-cruise issues use this form: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/pre-cruise

For post-cruise issues use this form: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission

This is actually very smart on NCL's part because the forms will record date and time, IP address submitting them, etc. and can automatically generate support tickets, etc. in an easier way than an email can.

Andy Stuart, the CEO of NCL, still has his Twitter handle available at @nclandy

There is a form you fill out on NCL.com and submit. Hover over the help button, and then click "contact us". Click the + button where it says "Guest Relations - before your cruise". You will see the link to email them.

Thank you! The issue was that selecting "Help" from within MyNCL would only get you phone numbers. To see the other options, you couldn't be in MyNCL.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

No way to apply for your refund on the Feb 28-Mar 20 cruise using the supplied form as it only allows for dates starting March 13. NCL is trying to make it AS DIFFICULT & CONFUSING AS POSSIBLE to opt for the refund. I was considering the future cruise credit but after this not a chance.