Just back from the Seaside 3/31-4/7! Any questions?

oceantriumph

Was on the spring break cruise with ~1,200 kids and basically full occupancy.

We did attend the cruise critic meet and greet but unfortunately missed the Black card party (make sure to be cognizant of European dating, Americans)!

Let me know if you have any questions :) (or if you can tell me what I missed at the black card party)

What kind of cabin did you have?

How was the behavior of the kids?

Hope you had a wonderful time.:D

Thank you! We've been on 6 cruises with 4 different companies and this was our favorite. The ship is stunning and the staff is overwhelmingly attentive.

We had the Bella interior. We were expecting to feel like peasants but our room steward was amazing (we saw him 5+ times a day and he always answered all our questions). They even accommodated our early dining requests after being assigned late 9:30 dining. Would definitely reccomend interior for the value...5th floor felt close to everything.

Kids were a bit loud at times but it seemed to be limited to the jungle pool area. (There were kids spraying people walking by with the water park cannons at a point). Other than that, very calm and relaxing, especially in the thermal suite.

Would definitely recommend the Seaside if you haven't been on it already!

Thank you! We've been on 6 cruises with 4 different companies and this was our favorite. The ship is stunning and the staff is overwhelmingly attentive.

We had the Bella interior. We were expecting to feel like peasants but our room steward was amazing (we saw him 5+ times a day and he always answered all our questions). They even accommodated our early dining requests after being assigned late 9:30 dining. Would definitely reccomend interior for the value...5th floor felt close to everything.

Kids were a bit loud at times but it seemed to be limited to the jungle pool area. (There were kids spraying people walking by with the water park cannons at a point). Other than that, very calm and relaxing, especially in the thermal suite.

Would definitely recommend the Seaside if you haven't been on it already!

My family and I have a Seaside cruise on the books for June 2019. Still several hundred days away, but we just got off Divina a few months ago. We're looking forward to it nonetheless. Our cruise aboard Divina in the Yacht Club was fantastic! MSC's affordability makes it easy to cruise in style.