Future cruise credit

nat_mychelle

My husband recently canceled one cruise we were planning and we were told that we had a future cruise credit. He doesn’t remember/deleted any email he may have received with information on this. We are looking to book another cruise. How do we redeem this? Can I book online and then call or do I need to call to book? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband recently canceled one cruise we were planning and we were told that we had a future cruise credit. He doesn’t remember/deleted any email he may have received with information on this. We are looking to book another cruise. How do we redeem this? Can I book online and then call or do I need to call to book? Thanks

You need to call.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Call and give them your vifp number and they should be able to give you the info on it.

Also, it cannot be used for the deposit (unless you find a super-cooperative customer service agent). It can be applied to the new cruise, though, once the deposit is paid and if it is within 2 years of the date of the previous cancellation.