Contellation and Millennium Nicknames

traveling1969

Nicknames Connie and Millie for the Constellation and Millenium  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Nicknames Connie and Millie for the Constellation and Millenium

• I like 'em. I think they're cute.
    • I don't care for them.
    • I don't care either way.
    • I love 'em. Can't wait to sail on the Sollie and the Sillie!

Connie & Millie (not so sure about Silly, may just be to avoid the difficult spelling) – are terms of endearment bestowed by happy Celebrity cruisers. And there is no point to this survey (IMHO) because no matter how it comes out the nicknames will continue to be used. [There is a prolific poster on another board who got confused by the long-held tradition of calling the ex-Renaissance ships "R-ships" or "R Class" and despite her overbearing personality she got nowhere stopping that convention either :evilsmile:]

Connie & Millie (not so sure about Silly, may just be to avoid the difficult spelling) – are terms of endearment bestowed by happy Celebrity cruisers. And there is no point to this survey (IMHO) because no matter how it comes out the nicknames will continue to be used. [There is a prolific poster on another board who got confused by the long-held tradition of calling the ex-Renaissance ships "R-ships" or "R Class" and despite her overbearing personality she got nowhere stopping that convention either :evilsmile:]

A month from today I will cross the pond to embark on the Connie for 3 wonderful weeks. And she will always be the Connie to me. It's definitely a term of endearment.

Methinks thou dost misconstrue this cruiser's intent. Mine is not to change the opinions of others; rather it is to state mine and encourage vigorous discussion so we might all reach an enlightened state. No point to this survey? Ridiculous. The point is discourse and I have enjoyed discoursing with one and all!

Harry