Belfast Tour with crossing Carrick-a-Rede Bridge

Continuing with my preliminary planning!

I have looked at several websites for excursions for Belfast to Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede. It doesn't appear any of them include crossing, just a picture stop. Has anyone had any luck finding a company that offers the crossing? I've looked at Odyssey, Finn McCool, McCombs, and a couple others.

Try Value Cabs in Belfast. We used them for a tour of the coast road with stops at the Rope bridge, Dunluce Castle, Giants Causeway, the Dark Hedges film location for Game of Thrones and finished with a short tour of Belfast. The driver was very entertaining.

Prior to our cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse (May 28), we are doing a multi-day tour (on our own) including Belfast and up the Antrim Coast to Giants Causeway. We, too, were planning to see and cross the Rope Bridge. I was so disappointed to learn they no longer sell tickets in advance to individuals and small tours ... one must buy a ticket same day and hope for the best. Since we didn't want to waste hours there, we changed our plans.

I found a super cool alternative (although it's a larger time commitment.) The Gobbins Cliff Path was refurbished and reopened last summer. It takes about 2 1/2 hours to do a guided walk, but tickets can be purchased online (and in advance) for a specific date & time. Don't know how long your port stop in Belfast is - here's the website:

http://www.thegobbinscliffpath.com/

It looks incredible and I can't wait to do it! Hope you have a great trip.

Thanks everyone. This is disappointing. I would rather not stop there at all if I can't cross.

We are scheduled for a stop there to view the area. Those of you who have been there....is it worth a stop even if not crossing?

Continuing with my preliminary planning!

I have looked at several websites for excursions for Belfast to Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede. It doesn't appear any of them include crossing, just a picture stop. Has anyone had any luck finding a company that offers the crossing? I've looked at Odyssey, Finn McCool, McCombs, and a couple others.

Check Odyssey again....the one we signed up for says we stop there for an hour and 15 minutes. While it's not included in the price of the tour, I was told it will be 8 GPB if we want to cross. Now I'm not sure they will guarantee we will have the time or not, especially if what everyone is saying is true, but the intent is to have enough time to cross. Send them an email and see what they say. Brenda

https://odysseycoachtours.co.uk/giants-causeway-cruise-tours/