Online Travel Agent

Yesterday, I booked for the first time with an online travel agent vs booking direct with Royal Caribbean. (They were offering free gratutuies on top of Royal Caribbean's special.) Will I be able to add this cruise to my upcoming cruises on Royal Caribbean's website?

Yesterday, I booked for the first time with an online travel agent vs booking direct with Royal Caribbean. (They were offering free gratutuies on top of Royal Caribbean's special.) Will I be able to add this cruise to my upcoming cruises on Royal Caribbean's website?

It should already be there. Did you check?

Yes, assuming RC's website is functional (a BIG assumption), you can add cruises booked with a TA to your list of cruises. In the past, those did not show up automatically.

Yes. Just make sure that this agent has sent you your copy of the official Royal Caribbean invoice.

Your reservation number will be on it. This is how you get it onto your My Cruises page.

I tried adding my Royal Caribbean reservation number but it keeps telling me the reservation number is incorrect. Oh well, eventually it will work. I don't set sail until Feb 2020.

Royal's website has been messed up for the last week or two.

Try that same reservation number on the back door: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_nln_hm_awaren_954

This will confirm you have the correct reservation number, though you will not be able to complete online check-in this far in advance.

It will work eventually. You maybe using the confirmation number of the online reservation, not the reservation through royal. Contact travel agent and make sure they give you royals confirmation number.

I always use an online agent, always cheaper and gratuities paid. Would never book any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums