London Day Pass

shofer

If you're talking about the London Pass, then yes, we had a 3-day one. We got in on Sunday evening and then started using it on Monday morning. We had all day Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (flew out Thursday) and used it a lot. We also got the Oyster Card which was great to have! We could hop on the tube whenever we wanted. The trick with the London Pass is to be realistic. Look at the things/places you REALLY want to go and price it out. We saved money having the 3-day pass.

I wrote up a post-cruise trip report about our time in London which may help. There's definitely a lot to see, and a lot we wanted to see, and we did. It may help with some guidance in what to see and how to go about it.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2561970

Thanks so much for the info and the great review. Our hotel will be very centrally located and I think we would get our money's worth.

Sue

Glad it helped! I know when I read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor, people said it wasn't worth it. So I actually calculated, and was realistic in how much we could do, and realized it would save us a little money. At the time, Tower of London had the fast pass option with the pass. I believe they don't have that anymore though, which stinks a little. I highly recommend getting there about 15-20 minutes before they open though, to get in line for the ticket and then head straight to the jewels. With the fast pass, we didn't have to get a "ticket" first, we just went right into line. But going straight to the jewels is the best, not crowded yet. By the time we were done there was a long line to get in.