Norwegian Sun Owners Suite

candydane

Is there a small guest bathroom off the living room? It looks like one on the floorplan but doesn't state that.

Is that the suite on deck 11, forward, on the end? If so, I think so. Was in the cabin next door and got to visit the suite a couple of times. If I remember correctly there was a second small bathroom.

Hi debnjoe1438 my neighbors !

It is great that this DOS suite has a second toilet but there is more to this when either adjacent cabins

(1202 & 1204) open their common doors having another toilet available for the number of folks that are

combined is a big deal. This second toilet has just a sink for washing up after finishing business but no

other features like a vanity shower etc.

There are YouTube videos about this cabin - a better one of 1003 the port side mirror image cabin -

typically amateurish but as commented a picture says a thousand words LINK:

This one is with still photos - in the upper left corner click on each of the very small thumbnails one at a time

a lot of repeats or different angle but this is the actual layout - not the coffee maker machine is the Lavazza

and it has been replaced with Nepresso LINK:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Norwegian-Sun&cabin=1203

AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST - THIS LINK IS OUTSTANDING:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/norwegian-sun-177/owners-suite-352658/

If you want to see more Google: NCL SUN 1203 and browse around 10 some pages deep - - -