Glittermaker.com

shazzz

I had a glitter banner for Christmas...Then I had one that said

" hook-em horns"...That one has dissappeared...and now I can't get back on glitters webpage...

I think maybe some National Championship hating moderator may have deleted my "horns" tag...But I wish I could get back on the webpage...I figure I can remake one everyday.For the next 3 weeks :D

Help! I'm trying to use glittermaker in my signature, but I'm definitely computer challenged. I know how to create my new glittermaker signature, but I don't know how to get it from the glittermaker site to my signature on cruise critic. When I clicked on the 2nd box down & copied & then pasted into my signature it pasted the URL info. from the glittermaker box. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. :):):)

Help! I'm trying to use glittermaker in my signature, but I'm definitely computer challenged. I know how to create my new glittermaker signature, but I don't know how to get it from the glittermaker site to my signature on cruise critic. When I clicked on the 2nd box down & copied & then pasted into my signature it pasted the URL info. from the glittermaker box. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. :):):)

That is exactly what happens to me. I create my new signature but when i copy and paste the 2nd one down all i get is the url info where my glitter signature should go. Waiting for more info also.

That is exactly what happens to me. I create my new signature but when i copy and paste the 2nd one down all i get is the url info where my glitter signature should go. Waiting for more info also.

It works! Even though you pasted the url info where your signature goes, when you hit the save button your glitter signature will appear. Try it!

One possibility for those who can't get it to work is that you need to change your options before editing the signature.

After you select User CP, choose Edit Options and scroll down to the bottom. If you do not have the basic editor selected, select that one and save changes.

Then go edit your signature and copy the html code into your signature and save the change. You can see what it will look like before saving it by using Preview Signature. Once you like what you see, save the signature.

Don't forget to go back and change your editor back or you won't be able to use smilies or change the font.

I have no idea why, but the WYSIWYG setting usually messes up html code.

Strange indeed...

I have had it,therefore,I know my settings are right..I could see others until yesterday...

I will stick with the conspiracy theory that some one stole my Texas Longhorn tag out of jealousy:D

brn2crz,

I can see a glitter logo in your signature. It says "HOOH EM HORNS" and it's reddish orange.

Is there any possibility that the check box to show images got unchecked? I unchecked mine and could no longer see yours. Set it back and now I can.

I am glad you can see my signature, but why can't I see my glitter signature any more!

Darned computer!

For what it's worth, I can't see ANY Glitter Maker sigs right now. I can see the caribbeanmag sigs and all the other ones, but get a red X where the Glitter Maker sigs should be. May be some glitch at Glitter Maker.

brn2crz,

I can see a glitter logo in your signature. It says "HOOH EM HORNS" and it's reddish orange.

Is there any possibility that the check box to show images got unchecked? I unchecked mine and could no longer see yours. Set it back and now I can.

Wow...thats nuts...I will look again, thanks..

Archived