Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel

marcyjane

Anyone stay here pre or post cruise? If so how did you like it and is it a long or up hill walk to Pike Place Market?. Thanks so much

Nice place but the rooms were a bit on the small side (but in good condition). Right near the end of the hotel property there is an outside elevator that saves you from the uphill climb. A couple of blocks is the Pike Place Market.

I would stay there again, IF I could get a decent rate.

Is this hotel close enough to walk to pier for NCL?

I think NCL goes out of pier 66 which is right across the street and up perhaps a short block or two. Easy walk IMO.

We dined at Anthonys Pier 66 the might before, which is right across from the hotel.

I have stayed at this hotel prior to 2 cruises from Seattle. I would stay there again if the opportunity presented itself.

There is an elevator very close to the South end of the hotel, but it only takes one to another level with a steep uphill walk to get to the street where the Market is located. An easier way to reach the Market is a walk along the waterfront to another elevator in a parking garage that will take you directly to the Market. Using either method, the walk to the Market is not far.

Pier 66 is directly across the street from the hotel. I have been told that the Bellman will help with getting luggage there if needed. But, I have not had any reason to personally do so.

We’ve stayed there a couple of times and it does have a dandy location on the waterfront. It’s ok for a night but we find most of what we want to do is up the hill in the downtown area, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Westlake Center, Seattle Center. It can be an inconvenient schlep if most of your activities aren’t on the waterfront and you’re choosing the property simply based on it being convenient to the pier.

We’ve stayed there a couple of times and it does have a dandy location on the waterfront. It’s ok for a night but we find most of what we want to do is up the hill in the downtown area, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Westlake Center, Seattle Center. It can be an inconvenient schlep if most of your activities aren’t on the waterfront and you’re choosing the property simply based on it being convenient to the pier.

Thanks Glaciers