Emerald status - how do you request your welcome aboard amenity?

Dumb question. On the drink preference, for water - how many bottles are given and what kind? I was going to order the Evian bottles but I really don't need a dozen of those large bottles for a 5 day cruise! I'd be bringing half of those home. Thanks in advance

Usually one 500ml bottle of Evian per guest.

I just tried the old link and it did NOT work. It took me to the old My Cruises page with an exclamation point and big red letters at the top saying, "Gift preferences are not available at this time". Coincidence that it worked yesterday but not today???

I had the same problem. We are Emerald and I do remember being able to select Coca Cola last time but I cant for our cruise which leaves on Monday. Seems I am too late now to try the link. I really don't think it is worth the hassle, we will make do with the water.

I had the same problem. We are Emerald and I do remember being able to select Coca Cola last time but I cant for our cruise which leaves on Monday. Seems I am too late now to try the link. I really don't think it is worth the hassle, we will make do with the water.

You still have time, you can call to make your selection.

I just tried the old link and it did NOT work. It took me to the old My Cruises page with an exclamation point and big red letters at the top saying, "Gift preferences are not available at this time". Coincidence that it worked yesterday but not today???

Yes - still works for me.

Dumb question. On the drink preference, for water - how many bottles are given and what kind? I was going to order the Evian bottles but I really don't need a dozen of those large bottles for a 5 day cruise! I'd be bringing half of those home. Thanks in advance

We've received various number of water bottles even when we didn't choose water. The number seems to be proportional to status - used to get mostly 2 as Emerald, 4 as D and 6 as D+.

I would be VERY cautious, using an old web page and expecting complete functionality. You may be able to change your preference, but that may not do anything for real.

It worked on a sailing last month.

Guys, if you want to go to the old Website or the Original RC portalm open the new one, Im not happy either with the new formatting...but let it expire, it will prompt you and ask if you want to stay signed in, dont do anything and just minimize it, come back to it a few minutes later and it surprisingly has moved you to the original site....

I tried that link. I was able to verify my gift presence, but when I tried to look at any other preference on that list, it would got back to the reduced functionality page. (Hoping Bob hasn't trademarked that phrase yet)

But Seriously, LOL we are Emerald and will hit Diamond after our next cruise, this August, Wooopie eh you get to chose one bottle of water for free or a pop, lol..this I call Trivial :confused:

Guys, if you want to go to the old Website or the Original RC portalm open the new one, Im not happy either with the new formatting...but let it expire, it will prompt you and ask if you want to stay signed in, dont do anything and just minimize it, come back to it a few minutes later and it surprisingly has moved you to the original site....