Reservation Question

I booked a future cruise - July 2019 - on the Anthem a couple of weeks ago and had it transferred to my travel agent. Going online I can see the reservation on my Dashboard but no details. Do I have to wait until I do my online check-in before I see anything? I do have the detailed invoice from my travel agent.

With the new Royal website, very little info on its dashboard. Ours now shows a countdown to our first upcoming cruise, and for each reservation a couple of buttons to see cabin and cruise planner. Also a button to make a payment and underneath that, a note that no payments are due. They seem to be gradually building out the website’s functionality.

I booked a cruise on the Anthem yesterday through a travel agent and tried to add it to my dash board on the RC Website. It told me the booking number was invalid, however I was able to book the dining and activities I wanted on another part of the website.

I booked a cruise on the Anthem yesterday through a travel agent and tried to add it to my dash board on the RC Website. It told me the booking number was invalid, however I was able to book the dining and activities I wanted on another part of the website.

If you have a six digit reservation number try adding a 0 in front of it. Also, the back door works MUCH better than the new site: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do . Only catch is that once done on the cruise planner it exits to the new Dashboard page without being logged on.