I can't remember if I received on board credit when I booked my cruise

I booked my upcoming cruise months ago and now I can't remember if it included on board credit. Is there a way for me to see that before I board? I've tried logging into the website but am not having much luck. In the past, I thought logging in would allow you to see how much you owed, how much OBC you received, when the deadline to pay is, etc. I'm not seeing any of that information anymore. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place? I also thought I might have received a confirmation email when I booked, but the email I have doesn't really say anything helpful other than a link to use to check in online.

In somewhat related news, I have another cruise coming up in about 4 months and can't remember the deadline to pay the final balance and I also can't find this deadline posted anywhere when I log in. Seems like they would want to make that date VERY obvious to people.

OBC from Royal should show up when you enter your Cruise Planner.

Can you tell me where? I guess that's what I'm having a hard time with. I don't know where to look for it or what to click on.

Edit. It’s up again.

Cruise planner seems to be down again today. I’d much rather look at something online than call.

Edited by gobo2
Updated info

Can you tell me where? I guess that's what I'm having a hard time with. I don't know where to look for it or what to click on.

When I've used it, you get a pop up window as soon as you enter the cruise planner.

Try calling this automated number to get a copy of your invoice, the OBC should show there: 866-562-7625, press #4.

When I've used it, you get a pop up window as soon as you enter the cruise planner.

Try calling this automated number to get a copy of your invoice, the OBC should show there: 866-562-7625, press #4.

I don't get a pop up window of any kind. I see places to book shore excursions, specialty dining, etc. but nowhere that tells how much I owe, when the deadline to pay is, or how much OBC I received.

I tried calling the number you gave me but ended up in an endless loop of an automated system that never gave me an option to obtain an invoice.

I really wish it wasn't this difficult to view an invoice. Princess emails you one when you book , which is nice.

When I've used it, you get a pop up window as soon as you enter the Cruise Planner.

Now there is a drop down menu for ORDER HISTORY that shows OBC following it if you have any. Here is one I have now; "$50.00 USD CREDIT"

Did you not get a confirmation for your cruise? That should list any OBC and what date final payment is due. Did you book online? Did you book with C&A? Did you book with a travel agent?

If you don't have your confirmation, you need to contact Royal Caribbean if you booked through them. Yes, you might have to go through a vectoring system, but that's how things are. If you booked through a travel agency, you need to contact them.

I know it seems like a pain, but, every cruise I have booked has sent a confirmation with all the pertinent info on it. As I said, if you don't have it, even after checking your junkmail, then you have to proceed as I suggest. Good luck. It isn't that hard, just takes patience.

Thanks, everyone. Order History is what I needed to be clicking on but wasn't until I read your advice. For some reason, I thought order history would just show which excursions I booked, not what I owe and my OBC. I see it now. Appreciate again all the replies.

That takes care of my upcoming cruise.

I still can't figure out how to see how much I owe on my cruise 4 months from now (and when it's due) but I can worry about that another day.