Carnival Vista IMAX information

notsure500

I just got back from the Carnival Vista on 5/5. I had some questions about the IMAX before the trip and thought I'd give some information from my findings. So unexpectedly they didn't have Avengers. The employee says they never get any Disney movies because Disney doesn't let reduced price IMAX theaters carry their movies. Below is a movie schedule and information so you can get an idea of showtimes and information. Since there wasn't Avengers and I already saw Ready Player one and Rampage previously I only went to one of the documentaries (the National Parks Adventure). The theater is a nice theater, full size (was as large as my local IMAX).

image.png

Edited by notsure500

I had read at some point that the thrill theater had an all you can watch price in the thrill theater.

Do you know if they still have that?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Forums mobile app

They did on the Breeze but I heard they don’t on them Vista. $5.50 per movie is too much in my opinion. I think we paid $15 for unlimited. Saw everthing once.

They did on the Breeze but I heard they don’t on them Vista. $5.50 per movie is too much in my opinion. I think we paid $15 for unlimited. Saw everthing once.

Is the $15.00 unlimited fee good for a 1 day pass or for access the entire voyage ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums