cost of flow rider

sailing of symphony of seas in August and was told by the travel agents that the flow rider was included in the price for usage.

just looking at activities and can see surfing lessons are £48ish each,

is this just lessons and you can general use it for free.

will be gutted if we have to pay £48 for each of us, that near £200 for a session.

what do you guys know?

Just got off Navigator in March. The Flow Rider is free. We have been on a number of cruises, and the Flow Rider has been on my bucket list. I finally got up the nerve to do the boogie board this past cruise. I am a bit on the older side, and I can say that it was pretty easy. I had a lot of fun doing it. The people with cruise line really help, and it's free. But, if you are wanting private lesson, there is a fee

Hubby is a huge Flowrider fan. Lessons are $69 each for an hour, usually with up to 6-7 other people (which works well). It’s free to use during posted sessions, either for Boogie Boarding or Stand Up as specified. The staff will hold your hands to get you started and give you a few pointers, but it’s pretty tough without a lesson. Once you can “self start”, you can go to the Advanced Stand Up sessions and the lines are always much shorter. At that level folks last about a minute or more before they wipe out. In the regular session, it’s maybe 20-30 seconds, so a long line moves fast. I tried stand-up for my 55th birthday and lasted just long enough to get a pic without anyone holding on to me. The boogie boarding was easier. If you’re nervous, try it toward the end of the trip so if you are injured, you still have had a wonderful cruise!