Show Me Your Gala Night Pics!

ArtyChoke

Hello everyone!

My husband and I have recently booked our first cruise. One of the things we are extremely excited to take part in are gala nights.

So I'm asking everyone, whether you dressed up to your absolute fullest or felt best dressed in your casual attire, to please post a pic!

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing everyone!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Gala nights are nothIng to get excited about, as you will soon find out.
*Cruises* are something to get excited about.

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

ArtyChoke, please do not let the casual crowd discourage you from dressing up.

DH and I always wear tuxedo and gown or cocktail dress on gala nights; it's part of what makes a cruise special.

We don't do photos, so I have nothing I can post. But be assured that on any HAL cruise, there will be a full range of formal to casual among your fellow passengers. You will definitely not be alone.

Hello everyone!

My husband and I have recently booked our first cruise. One of the things we are extremely excited to take part in are gala nights.

So I'm asking everyone, whether you dressed up to your absolute fullest or felt best dressed in your casual attire, to please post a pic!

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing everyone!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I believe I was the only one who actually posted real photos on your other Gala thread. I think you’ll find that this chat board isn’t too keen on posting photos on their Gala fabulous outfits. You’ll find many people have reasons for not dressing up - extended travel plans, limited suitcase space, and just not into it folks. To each their own. People get pretty touchy about their reasons why not to dress up. I dress up every day for work, and I enjoy it. A cruise is an extension of my dress preferences. I don’t think twice about what other people wear. I dress for myself and my hubby. I appreciate it when he makes wears his fancy clothes, but still think he’s just as handsome in his shorts and flip flops.

Here’s another set of our group. One is for Gala night and other was our final night where we were docked in Venice

IMG_4555.thumb.JPG.54c2c29e58f62a399e9f5decb8f746ac.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMG_1767.thumb.JPG.088ab0f2b7f5eca31f4762efcf08058a.JPG